Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Benefit LolliBalm

My desert island beauty product would be a good lip balm. 

Because of this I am always on the hunt for my holy grail lip balm. I am a big fan of Benefit and when I saw this balm in my local boots I decided to give it a go! 

What drew me to this balm initially was the colour, it's a lovely lavender/pink that gives a natural wash of colour without looking too over the top. 

It's one of four shades,Lolli Balm (Lavender),Posie Balm (Baby pink), Cha Cha Balm (Coral) & Benebalm (Deep Red) 

It's priced at £14.50 which is pretty expensive for a lip balm but it does look so pretty in my handbag and it leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturised.

The colour pay off isn't amazing, it gives a really natural finish - an almost my lips but better colour. 

The only thing I'm not keen on is the taste of this balm, because the scent is very floral it then translates onto the lips which for me is not a pleasant experience. 

I usually apply this just as I'm dashing out the door to work, it's good for on the go application - because of the sheer colour I don't need a mirror to apply. 

Available to purchase from the benefit website here




4 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog and I'm following on Bloglovin! These balms look amazing! Shame they are so expensive! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following! :) I really had an internal argument with myself over the price but I'm glad I splurged as it's become a real staple x

      Delete
  2. I've been torn between buying this and finding a cheaper dupe.. I think I'm definitely going to have to splurge now!
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I did, it is very expensive for a lip balm but the packaging is gorgeous and it gives such a lovely natural finish x

      Delete

I always love to read your thoughts on my blog! xxxx