Friday, 31 October 2014

Skin Care Stars: Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner

I’ve just recently gotten into a good skincare routine. I’m still in the process of perfecting whats right for my skin (isn’t every girl?) I thought I might start a little mini-series on my blog where I pick an item from my skincare routine and do a little review for you!

here's a secret for you: I love nothing more than lazing about in my PJ’s and having a lovely relaxing bath and I make sure I do this as often as humanly possible! 
This toner is a recent addition to my pamper routine, I picked it up from a spa trip I recently went on with my friend after they used this on me during the facial.

It’s specifically designed for Combination skin and I do find that it is good in helping control the oily parts of my skin especially around the t-zone area whilst not overly drying out my cheeks.
It comes in a clear bottle with an atomizer dispenser, you can either spray onto a cotton pad and then sweep over the face or you can directly spray on the skin to use as a facial spray to refresh the skin.





I love herbal, relaxing scents and I adore the smell of Lavender so I knew this would be right up my street. This toner is designed to rebalance the PH level in your skin without stripping the skin of it’s own natural oils. I hate it when you apply a product and it makes the skin feel tight and uncomfortable. I am happy to report that I don’t get any of this with this toner, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.

It contains extracts of Lavender, Quillaja Wood and Sweet Betty flower. To me I can only notice the Lavender and I apply about 5 sprays to a cotton pad and use after cleansing my skin with my Garnier Micellar Water. It rids my skin of the final traces of makeup that may still be clinging on for dear life and makes me feel relaxed and calm.

If you are not a fan of Lavender then you will not like this toner as it is really strong smelling. If you, like me love all things Lavender then I’d really recommend it. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and lifted without making it feel tight and uncomfortable. 

The only downside for me is the price. It’s RRP is £22.00, unfortunately for my purse, it was love at first spritz & I couldn’t imagine not having this little beauty in my skincare arsenal!

Available from Feel Unique here.


Do you use a toner? What’s your current favourite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your thoughts on my blog! xxxx