Monday, 3 November 2014

Pay Day Wish List #1

Pay Day Wish List #1

Scarf     Jacket   Bracelet   Slippers   Sweater  Hat   Makeup Bag

I love it when pay day rolls around, I thought I'd start a little mini series on my blog where I share the things I'm lusting after and considering spending my hard earned pennies on every month.

Tartan Scarf: I have seen tartan scarves popping up everywhere recently and have fallen in love with the trend. I really like this one from New Look as it's reversible so you can mix it up and match it to any outfit. Price: £14.99

Jacket: I loved the design of this jacket, I am a big fan of lace and I thought the sleeves were unusual. This one is from House of Fraser and is from their plus size section. Price: £59.50

Bracelet: I think this is one for my Christmas list! I have been wishing after this bracelet since the beginning of the year. But I can't bring myself to spend that much on a bracelet, not matter how pretty it is. I think it would be the perfect accessory to wear with a plain black dress to my works Christmas party though! Price: £110

Slippers: If you read my last post, you'll know how much I love my sheepskin slippers, I love slippers in general! I especially need them in the winter as my bedroom gets so cold, I love the cute teddy design and they are a great price! £7.99

Sweater: Ok, so I admit it - I am secretly a five year old disguised as a 24 year old! I can't even begin to explain how cute this sweater is and how much I need it in my life... I just know the instant my boyfriend sees it he will shake his head and laugh at me, but its.so.gosh.darn.cute!!! Price £19.99

Hat: Again, if you've read previous blog posts you will have seen how much I love owls and I can't think of a better idea than to wear this cutie when the weather gets colder! I like the pattern of this and it looks like it's well made so should last a few winters to come! Price £18.00

Zoella Beauty Makeup Bag: I have been a long time reader/watcher of Zoe's blog and youtube channel and I love the design of this makeup bag from her collection. It's a really good size to hold my makeup and I think it's a really good price! £8.00

So those are the items I'm most wishing after this month, some I think I will see if Father Christmas can bring me! But I am going out to get that unicorn sweater as soon as possible (in fact it's in my online shopping bag as we speak!) 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it! It looks so cosy and the design is so cute! x

      Delete
  2. Love the pony sweater.Nice pics! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, It's so cute! I love designs like this. I've had a look at your blog, it's great! I am now following on Bloglovin :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love wish list posts :) the bracelet is gorgeous! And I love how cute the hat is xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lusting after this bracelet for the longest time, I'm really hoping Santa might bring me it for Christmas! xxx

      Delete

I always love to read your thoughts on my blog! xxxx